John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, December 03, 2007

Were I a Betting Man

As of today, were "I" a betting man, I'd say Barack will be the democrat nominee.  I think the cracks are beginning to show in the Clintonista camp.   Whether you agree with Barack's policies or not, he at least presents them in a coherent manner.  Don't have a clue on the elephant side.  Whomever the nominee is, the media will tear them down; that is a given.  I'd say Rudy is dead meat, again, were I betting.  Too much baggage in his personal life coming to light.  Oh that's right, personal life doesn't count. Ha ha ha ha ha.

1 Comments:

  • Watch out for the Hucka-boom. That Arkansas snowball is rolling downhill and gaining steam!

    Leetle Seester

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home