John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Driver License Issue

I have listened to many argue the issue whether or not it is good to issue driver licenses to undocumented (read as illegal) workers. The argument generally centers around the fact if you are hit by one of their vehicles you would at least KNOW who hit you. 

Here is my question, and for the life of me, it seems so very obvious.  So fricking what if I know who hit me.  "I" want to know if they have insurance.  This is not complicated folks. 

It has been very revealing to finally see Hillary get pinned down on this issue.  Someone finally did not allow her to slide around the issue.  I believe whomever is elected is going to have to present to the American people a viable plan to handle the illegal issue. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home