John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, January 21, 2008

There is Only ONE

There really is only one person I would NOT cast my vote for president - that would be 'Her Majesty' Hillary.  Been there, done that with the Clintons.  Watching them, both Hill and Bill during this campaign season brings back haunting memories.  I still want to sleep at night.

On the other side, I personally would have a very hard time pulling the lever for McCain.  It would be very difficult.  If, however, it were between he and Hillary, I'd hold my nose and pull for McCain.  It amazes me how the media is for McCain, and in reality that tells me all I need to know.  I do not need them to tell me all the things I've disagreed with McCain on for years.  Course they don't remind me; I just know.  I no longer believe even one word he says though;  comes from watching him. 

There are times I wish I could bury my head in the sand and pay no attention to all this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home