John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Walter Reed Re-Visited

Lest anyone 'think' I condone mistreating any vet, think again. But the feeders are now in the water, and I am getting quite a kick out of it cause I already know the outcome.



My point is a simple one - give this story six months - you will have to 'hunt' to find any reference - 'anywhere', even though the problems will still exist. A person with knowledge of how the military works, and more importantly how the media works, knows conditions such as those denoted will always exist, [somewhere]. Sadly, a fact of life.



And yes, I would rather be in these United States of America than any other place on earth. And the time I spent in the military and the benefits I receive are first rate. For the record I do NOT go to a VA hospital; I personally have had exactly one experience there (see previous entry) - I go to any doctor I choose, when I choose and my benefit covers the cost. I 'am' responsible for a portion and for that I have a supplement.



All I know is you will always be able to find those who are not satisfied with the service they've received. And oh by the way, you could walk into any hospital in this country and find those not satisfied with 'their' service. A good portion of this story is another way to try and get to The President. Anyone who thinks President Bush condones mis-treatment of the troops is foolish... or any other president for that matter.





powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home