John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Confession Time

It is with regret I come before you today to make a confession I have been dreading for quite a period of time... it's not easy to publicly do these things as one's reputation can be besmirched beyond repair, but... I feel I must in the spirit of full disclosure.



"I" am the father of Anna Nicole's daughter. I have not wanted to say anything, but believe I must now reveal the truth. It 'is' a daughter isn't it? Well whatever it is, I am the father and I wanna control the M O N E Y !!!





powered by performancing firefox

1 Comments:

  • I KNEW IT! You are such a male whore! :-~ But I love you anyway, and I can help you manage that money!

    Tootsie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home