John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, March 05, 2007

Military Care

I've been quite busy with personal things, 'but', just a comment or two regarding the feeding frenzy on this issue.



Anybody who has been in the military for more than thirty days knows if they feel maligned in any way they can call or write their congress person.



Now that this thing has broken wide open I have a simple question. Why haven't any people of our esteemed congress blown it open themselves based on ALL THE COMPLAINTS they have been receiving from the troops.



I will garangoldang guarantee there will be a flood of letters now.



And another thing... those media folk saying they are hearing the troops are being told to NOT say anything when questioned? Ha ha. "Whenever" we had upity ups coming for an inspection we were always told to not volunteer any info... e.g. answer the question asked, but do NOT volunteer any additional. Being the kind of fellow I am, I'd always tell my superiors, if you do not want an honest answer, do not bring them to me, cause you know what your going to get. Ya see, it isn't difficult... it takes two nuggets, one on each side, and I 'have' seen women with nuggets.





powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home