John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tension

It is 9 minutes to 9... The President has 170 electoral votes, and Mr. Kerry 112... no surprises at this moment except to say how close Missouri is running. If you get the chance, and I do not know how long this link will work, this will give you goose bumps:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/bommer/When_The_Man_Comes_Around.html

Anyway... I dunno how long I will stick with this tonight. The older I get, the easier it is to just go to bed and leave it to a higher power. :) It does sound like there are major problmes in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

When I went to the polls at 3 PM I waltzed right in, did my thing and out the door... no lines, no snafus of any kind.

I find this election so frustrating... there are many things President Bush has done that aggravate me, chief among them Iraq. Not because he went, because he is not, has not unleashed the power to win the dang thing. In my mind, it is time to level Fallujah, send a message to those folks. Regardless of all that, I simply can not understand anyone who has followed them both, how they could vote for Mr. Kerry.

Regardless, at 9:05 PM, should Mr. Kerry pull this out, I will support him, at least until he shows me I can't. It really is an amazing thing to watch the process unfold.

God bless America on this and future days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home