John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Almost Time

Election day is upon us - I still think this thing is going to break out one way or the other and will not be considered close in the end.

Goodness knows this year is another that shows the election is driven by events... some pursued by the media, others not. The Osama tape (I was one who thought he was dead), the supposed missing WMD in Iraq, (but I thought there was none)... papers discovered at Texas Tech University showing concrete evidence that Mr. Kerry and his followers were following a North Vietnamese guideline http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/staticpages/index.php?page=puppets if interested. This will NOT get main street press coverage, but in the end, meaning someday, this will all come out. And when it does, people will KNOW why Mr. Kerry never signed the SF 180 which would have revealed all in his military records.

In my mind, when I say it will break one way or the other, I believe people will get in that booth and really begin questioning themselves. And the turn will come from clear thinking Democrats of the Scoop Jackson mold, sometimes known as Reagan Democrats. That is 'my' prediction, and I'm sticking to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home