John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, November 01, 2004

D-Day

I am so confused by the polls I'm going to try and not listen during the day tomorrow. They are driving me slowly to insanity. I realize I am biased: I can not understand why this election is so close.

I defy 'anyone' to tell me three things, just three that Mr. Kerry accomplished in 20 years in the United States Senate. Puleeeze, why has not the media probed his background? As I write this, I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I want to cry out to a higher power to not let this happen. With the next breath I say, what will be will be.

Truth be known, in the final analysis, what worries me the most is The Supreme Court and the new appointments that will come in the next four years. This will affect our country for 40 years, and while realize I won't be hanging around to endure, my grandchildren will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home