John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Privacy Issues Re-visited

http://virl.com/2c07d  (from Jul 19 2009)

   July 19th I wrote about being visited by someone from HHS.  The idea was to submit to questioning about what I consider personal information and then be awarded $30.00 U.S. for my participation.  In short I told a Mr. Eduardo Vazquez to hit the road as I was not interested.

   I have now been visited a total of three times, yesterday by, drum roll, The  Supervisor!!! As if that was the key to my participating.

   I was in the midst of dinner… the front door was open so she could see as I approached.  I saw this lady waving like my long lost buddy.  I opened the door, she stuck her hand out to shake… I just looked and said, yes???  She began by saying she was from RTI (the firm hired by the feds). I brought her up short by saying… you people just don’t give up do you.

   She started telling me how important this was and that she being the supervisor was directed to come out to gather this information. I told her I didn’t give a damn if she was  the Son of God.  GET OFF MY PORCH!  THE GOVERNMENT GETS NOTHING FROM ME I DON’T WANT TO GIVE ON MY OWN ACCORD.  And yes, I did yell. 

   Then I went back and finished my sweet corn and roast beef. <burp>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home