John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Obama Shifts Tone on Gates After Mulling Debate - NYTimes.com

 

Obama Shifts Tone on Gates After Mulling Debate - NYTimes.com

   What I want to know is ‘why’ The President would comment at all, let alone in the manner he did, ‘BEFORE’ knowing the facts. If you think for one minute I would accept the invitation to the White House for a beer ya got another think coming.  Especially when I know the reason for the invite is the fact the public is in an uproar over the incident.

   And for those of you who thought the election of a black president would signal the end of racism… think again, and please think logically.  Racism will be in this world until ‘He’ returns.  Through education one can learn to live with others, but eliminate racism?  Never happen.  Welcome to the real world.

   I do so hope the tape recordings of this incident are released. I’d bed my last dime they reveal the obnoxious behavior of one of the ‘elite’, or I should say, one who thinks they are elite. I am very proud that Sergeant Crowley had the guts to stand up to the Big Guy.  Good for him.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home