John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Strategy corner: End class warfare - Mark Penn - POLITICO.com

Strategy corner: End class warfare - Mark Penn - POLITICO.com

   Mark Penn, in case you do not know was prominent within the Clinton administration. About the only thing I disagree with in this article is when Penn states Obama steered clear of the class warfare argument during the campaign.

   It is possible I am abit more sensitive to this argument than Mr. Penn, but I recall hearing it (the class argument), in nearly every talk/speech I heard The President give.  Still do.

   When a prominent democrat begins to talk about excessive use this argument, it may be time for people to listen.  I know I’ve grown sick of it for quite a period of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home