John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sarah Interview - FOX News

Yes it was on FOX - that automatically dismisses it for many; for me I will say this - she came across as authentic. She didn't dilly dally and dance 'around' questions. She answered in a straight forward manner. I appreciate that quality. I am actually looking forward to the debate between Sarah and Joe. I dunno who is conducting the debate, and I do realize people can be made to look bad on purpose. Somehow I think she can handle what is coming her way.


For the record, I am more convinced in my male mind than ever before. Some women can not stand a woman who is rising in status if she is appealing to look at. At the risk of alienating a female or two... I have observed many times over the years catty remarks. I've considered it a part of my education, but I will guarantee a correct observation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home