John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Bailout

Who knows how this fiasco is going to turn out. As for me? I say let the market correct itself. We (Congress) created this mess. Let the slime and feces finally come off and it will correct.


I am so tired of people saying the credit will dry up. I will gurandangtee you if you have a good credit rating and want to borrow money from a bank they will loan it to you. That is if the bank has not put themselves into such a state their own credit rating is whacko.


If you have the courage, click on the link below and read from the New York Times from September 30, 1999 - in the article you will begin to understand what has caused this situation we are in now.


Even an alcoholic has to admit they are one before they can get help. Hello, my name is Congress, and I am an alcoholic. Welcome Congress, pull you head outta ur butt and let the system correct. Fat chance of that happening I know, but, you can indeed see when the seeds for this latest crisis began.


And oh by the way? The fundamentals of the economy 'are' good.


http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0DE7DB153EF933A0575AC0A96F958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home