John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just Wonderin

So - they are telling us the floods in Iowa are the worst in 500 years.  I guess that means since the last time, we've had an ice age and now are back into a global warming age.  I mean, what other explanation could there be?

And, why no screaming about FEMA?  I mean, nobody in the media is wondering how those people got out.  Yup  there is devastation, and my heart goes out to the people of Iowa.  I'm just wondering why and how they got out of harms way.  Do you really wanna know?

They have not been taken care of from day one by the government. They are hardy folks who have essentially taken care of themselves for their entire lives.  I am proud of them.  Does it assuage the trauma they are going through?  Nope... just a fact.

Yes, there will be government help to put them back on their feet.  If that is 'your' point, then you miss 'my' point.  Now, proceed slinging arrows. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home