John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

McCain Wins Florida

Welp, he won an all Republican vote - finally.  I guess the wind is at his back.  For reasons "I" don't understand, people choose to ignore some of what I think are his most egregious errors: 1) McCain/Feingold - campaign finance.  2) McCain / Kennedy (immigration, thankfully shot down). Also a leader of the 'gang of 14'.  I dunno, I have a queasy feeling.

One more time... a war hero?  Yes, not even debatable; does that make him right all the time?  Nope.  We shall see what the future brings.  My chosen one (Rudy) is gone; said to endorse McCain tomorrow in California.  Of those remaining... I do not know. If I could just BELIEVE what McCain says, I would have no problems. The issue is, I've been watching him for years.  This isn't an instant issue I'm having with him. We shall see. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home