John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl

Steelers / Seahawks... me? I've missed one call during the playoffs... I did not think the Seahawks would beat Carolina, and they whupped up on them. Today? I am going with the 'hot' team, the Steelers. They have had one good run during these playoffs.

On another note - my weight has reached a milestone (for me). I have dropped below 295, and there will be those who will say... WHAT!!!???!ยก Ha ha... this does not tell you how much has been lost in toto, but it is still coming off. The gym has become my friend and when I give up this office job I intend to make the exercise even more regular. Several have noticed but they have zero clue as to my real weight... has to do with my body size I guess. I've had them say, what are you, down to 225 or so? Ha ha... "I WISH". But, the good news, and it is all good I guess, is the blood sugars. They are down now to 95 average over the past 15 days and those averages continue to fall. THAT is the result of the exercise also, and that is good news indeed.

So, for all of you wondering just what in the world he 'did' weigh... you will need to just keep wondering. : )




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home