John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, July 08, 2005

In The End

In the end, and there will be an end, the civilized world will rise up and squish this terrorism. I think that time is going to come in due course. The Americans can't do it alone. I keep waiting for the Muslim world to rise up and take care of the militant Muslims but for whatever reason that does not seem to be happening.

Over time, the rest of the world 'will' get tired of waiting and action will be taken. Eradication comes to mind. Pleasant thought? No it isn't. Think Hiroshima - this has been going on for at least the last three presidents... Reagan (Beirut), Bush I (Lockerby), Clinton (World Trade Center 1 and USS Cole)... nobody did 'anything' in response. President Bush deemed it time to take some action. Me? I'm grateful for his response.

I get the biggest kick out of those that say the attack in England was because we and they are in Iraq. Hmm, I wonder why we were attacked on Sep 11 - were we in Iraq then? No, I don't think so. The simple fact is, and it is really very simple. The Islamic terrorists want to wipe us out, and by us it is not just Americans... it is the entire civilized world. We are infidels and that means we must die... yup, in the 'end' and there will be an end. there will be one giant squish. I see no other way out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home