John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, August 13, 2012

It Is, As Expected

   The reaction to Ryan being selected as Romney’s running mate is as expected.  Of course it would not have mattered ‘who’ was selected, but this pick gives them what they perceive to be, more ammo than ‘most’ of the others. 

   The tried and trusted charges by the democrats – Ryan’s budget will kill old people, starve the children, make people homeless etc. ad nausea.  It gets so very old.  Fact is President Obama has cut Medicare by 800 BILLION dollars!!!  They don’t, actually they ‘can’t’ deny it, but the press refuses to acknowledge or ask about this fact.

   I will say this much about the pick.  I like the fact there will be a clear choice.  Romney showed me courage and intellect with this pick, at least in my opinion.  And, I will guarantee this… you my dear fellow Americanos will know more about Ryan, just like Romney, than you EVER will know about your current president.  The press will do their job on these two fellows.  They were, they are, and always will be, afraid to probe President Obama’s past.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home