John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Am Tired

   I am oh so very tired of political correctness.  There are examples each and every day, but some are so very blatant they just jump out at you.

   Mitt Romney in Britain.  Can anyone please tell me what he said that was wrong?  And he did not say it in an offensive manner whatsoever.  But nooo, the media began in on him, it is and was ridiculous.  One cannot, I repeat, cannot tell the truth these days and it is very very sad.

   Another example is the Chic-fil-a – I personally have never had one in my life.  We ‘are’ getting one in town, it is currently under construction.  I will make every effort to eat as many as I can cram down my throat. 

   Chic-fil-a does have gays working there, they do serve gays.  Yet, the owner is not allowed to give his personal beliefs in AMERICA!!!   Gestapo tactics at their finest and it is very sad indeed. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home