John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In AM Radio Appearance, Charles Gibson Unaware of Five Day-Old ACORN Controversy, Senate Vote to De-Fund | NewsBusters.org

   I know this much – I heard Bernie Goldberg the other night in an interview say, we should stop calling the main street media that, because they have proved they no longer are ‘main stream’. 

   I heard the interchange below on the radio. I heard Mr. Gibson make his comments outta his own mouth.  Bernie is right. 

   Over the course of time I have referred to the ‘main stream media’ often in derisive tones.  Gibson is exhibit A.  I will make every effort to no longer refer to them as ‘main stream’, because they definitely are NOT in the main stream.  

In AM Radio Appearance, Charles Gibson Unaware of Five Day-Old ACORN Controversy, Senate Vote to De-Fund | NewsBusters.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home