John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Sandy Berger

Sandy Berger should go to Ft. Leavenworth - no more need be said.  I don't give a whit about the 9/11 commission saying what he was taking would not change their report.  As far as I'm concerned, that commission invalidated themselves long ago.
 
As for Mr. Berger.  The ex National Security Advisor??? Stuffing papers into his pants?  Removing documents, classified documents?  The lowest of the low working around classified material KNOWS not to do what he did.  How very very sad to hear the political hacks support him in this episode.  Reminds me all over again about how absolutely NOBODY in the democrat part ever stood up to President Clinton. 
 
I worked in the intelligence field for 16 of my 20 years in the military.  Trust me when I say flatly... this man should be introduced to Ft. Leavenworth Kansas, and pronto!  A total disgrace, and goodness only knows what it was he got rid of. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home