John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Presidential Debate #2

IMHO I think Romney wins by not losing. On debate points, I ‘think’ I will give a qualified win to President Obama with an able assist from our gal Candy. I think what Candy did is journalistic malpractice, but… she has and will get away with her performance. It is OK… I have learned there is no defense against the mainstream; one can’t even shame them into doing what’s right most times. How the interpretation of ‘binders of women’ can be turned into a negative is beyond me. If you listened to how Romney used that term it was OBVIOUS he had called for a folder filled with women candidates. And these are college educated people making this interpretation. One other point – Romney did miss breaking it off in The President’s buttocks. When Obama, backed up by said he had called it an act of terrorism on Sep 12, Romney should have asked him directly why he sent the U.N. Ambassador out on all the Sunday talk shows blaming the movie. It is not over folks. The Libya issue will come up again in the final debate… I suspect Mr. Romney will be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home